Returning Family Registration 2022–2023
Registration for returning families begins December 17th, 2021, with a registration fee of $150. Starting January 23rd, a week before our Open House, registration will be open to the general public, and the registration fee will increase to $250. If you have not registered by January 22nd, we cannot guarantee a spot for you.
We are aware of the financial commitment that tuition places on many families. In response to this, the Diocese of Bridgeport offers tuition assistance through the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund. The application process opens February 1, 2022. Please apply promptly, as no applications will be accepted past the March 15th deadline. St. Rose School has some tuition aid available as well, but only for families who have applied first for the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund.
Please visit www.FACTSmgt.com/aid to fill out your application and submit supporting
Three Steps to Registration for the 2022-2023 year:
1. Register online through Rediker. Returning families should have recieved an email with a personalized
link to complete the registration process. There is a separate email and separate link for each child. Emails were sent on December 17th at approximately 7:00 pm.
2. Follow the prompt at the end of the form on Rediker to pay the $150 registration fee (per family) online immediately by credit card, debit card, or e-check, directly through the registration form, or by paper check submitted to the office, attn: Admissions.
3. Log into your FACTS account ONLY if you wish to make a change in your payment
plan for the 2022-2023 year, or if you have another child entering St. Rose.
4. If you wish to help bridge the tuition GAP with an optional tax deductible payment of $2,558 per student, you will have the opportunity once you log in to your FACTS account.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Mrs. Karen Coppola,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-426-5102 (ext 5). Our bookkeeper, Mr. Larry Rice, can assist
you with your FACTS account, email@example.com or 203-426-5102 (ext. 27).
Bishop's Scholarship Fund
Applications open February 1st and close March 15th for current families and April 15th for new familes. Please visit the website for the fund for details. https://www.foundationsineducation.org/bishops-scholarship-fund/
Important Registration Dates/Deadlines:
- Friday, December 17
- Current Family Registration Opens through Rediker. Registration between 12/17/21 and 1/22/22 - $150.00 per family
- Registration after January 23rd - $250 per family
- Saturday, Jan 22nd
- Deadline Current Family Registration. Payment $150.00
- Sunday, Jan 23rd
- Registration Opens and Applications available to new families
- Sunday, Jan 23rd
- Registration for current families increase. Payment is $250.00
- You risk losing your child’s spot in their class after this date.
- Saturday, Feb 1st
- Bishop Scholarship Fund Applications open
- Sunday, Mar 15th
- Bishop Scholarship Fund Deadline for current families
- Monday, Apr 15th
- Bishop Scholarship Fund Deadline for new families