Returning Family Registration 2023–2024
Registration for returning families begins December 16th, 2022, with an enrollment fee of $150. Starting January 22nd, a week before our Open House, enrollment will be open to the general public. If you have not registrered by January 21st, we cannot guarantee a spot for you.
We are aware of the financial commitment that tuition places on many families. In response to this, the Diocese of Bridgeport offers tuition assistance through the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund. The application process opens February 1st, 2023. Please apply promptly, as no applications will be accepted past the March 15th deadline. St. Rose School has some tuition aid available as well, but only for families who have applied first for the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund.
Please visit www.FACTSmgt.com/aid to fill out your application and submit supporting
Steps to Re-enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year:
1. During the week of December 5th - 9th, you will receive an email with a 8-digit code to activate your account with our new admissions platform, SchoolAdmin. We encourage you to activate your account prior to December 16th. You will see an enrollment checklist and may begin to complete it, however the vital student data review and tuition agreement and contract will not be available until re-enrollment opens on December 16th.
2. On Friday, December 16th, you will receive an email with a link to login to your SchoolAdmin account to begin the re-enrollment process. On this date, the tuition agreement will be added to your online portal.
3. Complete the tuition agreement and contract and all other checklist items to complete your enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year. This will include selecting your tuition plan and paying your registration fee in your FACTS account.
4. If you wish to help bridge the tuition gap with an optional tax deductible payment of $2,685 per student, you will have the opportunity once you log in to your FACTS account.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Mrs. Crystal Mok,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-426-5102 (ext 5). Our bookkeeper, Mr. Larry Rice, can assist
you with your FACTS account, email@example.com or 203-426-5102 (ext. 27).
Bishop's Scholarship Fund
Applications open February 1st and close March 15th for current families and April 15th for new familes. Please visit the website for the fund for details. https://www.foundationsineducation.org/bishops-scholarship-fund/
Important Registration Dates/Deadlines:
- Monday, December 5
- Current Families: You will receive an e-mail with an 8-digit code to activate your SchoolAdmin Account. We encourage you to activate your account prior to December 16th. Contracts with the tuition agreement will not be available until registration opens on December 16th.
- Friday, December 16th
- Current Family Registration Opens in SchoolAdmin. Registration between 12/16/22 and 1/21/23 - $150.00 per family
- Registration after January 21st - $250 per family
- Saturday, Jan 21st
- Deadline Current Family Registration. Payment $150.00
- Sunday, Jan 22nd
- Registration Opens and Applications available to new families
- Sunday, Jan 22nd
- Registration for current families increase. Payment is $250.00
- You risk losing your child’s spot in their class after this date.
- Saturday, Feb 1st
- Bishop Scholarship Fund Applications open
- Sunday, Mar 15th
- Bishop Scholarship Fund Deadline for current families
- Monday, Apr 15th
- Bishop Scholarship Fund Deadline for new families