Raise Right (Formerly Scrip) website (raiseright.com/shop)
For the enrollment code to begin shopping, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifting that Gives Back . . .
- $25 to Walmart will help to support an Adopt a Family in need
- $25 to Amazon would make a great gift for family, friends or teachers
- $50 to Lowe’s can purchase new Christmas lights
- $100 to LLBean would buy new boots to put under the tree
- $200 to Caraluzzi can purchase your holiday meal
- $50 to Shutterfly will ensure tidings of cheer are sent to loved ones near and far
- And last, but certainly not least . . .
- $25 to Starbucks for Peppermint Lattes will buy sanity while you finish your holiday preparations
Now imagine that these purchases could give over $35 back to SRS . . . Priceless!
With the SRS Raise Right program, all of this is possible and MORE.
What is Raise Right?
Raise Right is a dollar for dollar exchange. Simply put - you buy a gift card to a Raise Right retailer and use it to pay for gifts or give them away as presents. Retailers then give rebates to the school. With over 800 retailers, Raise Right has something for everyone on your list.
How does the SCRIP Christmas Wishlist Program work?
There are several options for ordering:
- Email a completed order form, questions or a list of desired cards to email@example.com by 11.26 for delivery on 12.3; 12.3 for delivery on 12.10; or 12.10 for delivery on 12.17. If a retailer is not on the form, but available at the link above, simply request it.
- Pay via the RaiseRight app (www.raiseright.com) or login to your account at https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/ If you need the enrollment code for SRS, please firstname.lastname@example.org.. You can also send a check to school made payable to SRS HSA.
- Receive your cards. Many orders placed through RaiseRight can ship directly to you. All others will go home with your child.
The Saint Rose School Supermarket Challenge
Buy groceries. Give Back.
Many of you already do Box Tops for Education or have enrolled in Amazon Smile to benefit the school. These programs cost nothing and SRS benefits.
What if there were another way you could give back to SRS without writing a check? Consider participating in the SRS Raise Right Supermarket Challenge!
What is Raise Right?
SCRIP is a dollar for dollar exchange. Simply put - you buy a gift card to a Raise Right retailer at face value and use it to pay for everyday purchases. Raise RIght retailers then give rebates to the school. Grocery rebates average about 5% which means that for every $100 you spend in groceries, SRS gets $5.
How does the Supermarket Challenge work?
2) Designate your bi-weekly or monthly grocery denomination and preferred retailer(s)
3) The SRS Raise Right team will provide an email reminder to send in your money
4) Send your money to school with your child or pay via app and the Raise Right team sends home grocery cards.
5) Go shopping!
Sample breakdown of how SRS can benefit from your annual grocery purchases at no additional cost to you.
|Purpose||Retailer||Rebate||Monthly Amount||Total Spent/Yr||Total Rebate to SRS|
*Grocery retailers include: Caraluzzi’s, Big Y, Stop & Shop, Shoprite, Stew Leonard’s
Why should I enroll?
✔ It costs nothing
✔ It’s easy
✔ SRS earns money