The following athletic activities are available during the school year.
- Track, K-8
- Boys JV and Varsity Basketball
- Girls JV and Varsity Basketball
- Cheer, Grades 2-8
- Soccer & Basketball Clinics, Primary Grades
WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 ST. ROSE RAMS SPORTS SEASON!
It is important that all students who intend to try out for and/or play on a team complete the forms below and return them to the main office, attention: Athletic Director, promptly. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION FORMS TO COMPLETE:
- SRS Sports Registration Form
- SRS Sports State Health Assessment Record
- SRS Sports Concussion Informed Consent Form
- SRS Sports Consent to Treat Form
- SRS Sports participation health record and parent permission form
CHEER IS HERE!
All students in grades 2-8 are invited to register for the 2019-2020 St. Rose School Cheer Team. It is a great opportunity to have fun, improve your cheerleading skills and support your school by representing St. Rose at home basketball games and the end of season Cheer Expo at Immaculate High School. You are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Here are some of the particulars:
- Our coach is Lauren Frost (SRS After School Club Coordinator). Lauren brings a wealth of cheer experience and enthusiasm to share with our students.
- The season runs from October thru early March. Practices are Fridays 3:00-4:30PM. We cheer at home games scheduled by the league and typically on weeknights.
- The fee for this season is $150 (check payable to St. Rose School) plus the cost of a uniform (approximately $70).
- The Cheer Team will be running the concession stand (from the kitchen) at all home games. Each family is required to volunteer. All proceeds will go directly toward cheer team equipment. A cheer team parent manager will be needed to coordinate this effort.
*REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE MONDAY OCTOBER 7TH*
*Please submit, to the attention of the Athletic Director, a completed registration form and check for $150 (payable to St. Rose School) by this date.
*An up to date “blue” state Health Assessment Record must be on file with the School Nurse prior to any participation in cheer activities.