Thank you for your interest in St. Rose School of Lima School where students of all religions, races and ethnic origins are welcomed. Choosing the right school for your child and family is an important decision. As a first step, we invite you to come walk in our halls, visit the classrooms and meet our Principal, teachers and current students. Private tours can be arranged most weekday mornings. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator to set up a tour and experience all that St. Rose School has to offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 203-426-5102.
The following outlines our Admissions/Registration process:
- Tour with Admissions Coordinator which can include a meeting with our Principal (set up ahead of time).
- Set up Shadow/Visitation day.
- Fill out application form and submit registration fee (payable by check ($150) or online $155 (non-refundable)
- Screenings and Assessments (Assessments usually take place during the Shadow day for grades 1 through 8.) Kindergarten screenings are conducted by appointment after registration is completed.
- Submit Record Release form and Teacher Recommendation form to student's current school for release to St. Rose School.
- Visit the FACTS website to set up tuition account: Click here.
- Registration process is complete once application and registration fees have been received, a FACTS tuition account has been created and a tuition payment plan selected, assessments are completed, and health and academic records have been received.
We hope our students enjoy a summer of fun in the sun and exciting, safe adventures. As always it is important to exercise their minds a bit each day in order to help them retain what they have learned over the school year and get them ready for the next step. Teachers have prepared summer work that reflects the past school year and anticipates the next.
Dear St. Rose Families,
Let’s make this a summer of reading to remember! You’re invited to shop our Read-a-Palooza Virtual Book Fair now through September 4, 2020 to support our school and help students discover favorite characters, series, and collections all summer long.
Stocking up for summer reading has never been easier:
• Find the same exclusive titles as our in-school Book Fair
• Orders ship direct to home
• FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25*
• All purchases benefit our school and earn 25% in rewards
Visit our Book Fair Homepage and click “Shop Now” to get started.
*Free standard shipping is available on book-only orders of $25 or more, after all discounts are applied. Free standard shipping (books) must be selected during checkout. Orders containing products other than books are not eligible for this shipping promotion.
The Bishop's Scholarship Fund is continuing to accept applications from NEW families for the Bishop's Scholarship Fund while funds last.
New Families who are considering applying for this assistance should do so immediately.
Visit the Bishop's Scholarship Fund website for full details.