Thank you for your interest in St. Rose School of Lima School where students of all religions, races and ethnic origins are welcomed. Choosing the right school for your child and family is an important decision. As a first step, we invite you to come walk in our halls, visit the classrooms and meet our Principal, teachers and current students. Private tours can be arranged most weekday mornings. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator to set up a tour and experience all that St. Rose School has to offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 203-426-5102 x 13.
NOTE: St. Rose School will host an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, January 27th, 1:00-3:00 PM. You can click here to register.
The following outlines our Admissions/Registration process:
- Tour with Admissions Coordinator which can include a meeting with our Principal (set up ahead of time).
- Set up Shadow/Visitation day.
- Fill out application form and submit registration fee (payable by check ($150) or online $155 (non-refundable)
- Screenings and Assessments (Assessments usually take place during the Shadow day for grades 1 through 8.) Kindergarten screenings are conducted by appointment after registration is completed.
- Submit Record Release form and Teacher Recommendation form to student's current school for release to St. Rose School.
- Visit the FACTS website to set up tuition account: Click here.
- Registration process is complete once application and registration fees have been received, a FACTS tuition account has been created and a tuition payment plan selected, assessments are completed, and health and academic records have been received.