We are a NEASC accredited, Blue Ribbon School of Excellence where children in Preschool through Eighth grade are challenged to stretch their minds and embrace those in need. Our academically strong, faith centered curriculum is enhanced by dynamic enrichment programs that expose students to real life opportunities that shape their future success. World languages, current technology, professional expertise and stellar teaching combine to create an atmosphere of innovation that is steeped in tradition.
TRADITION + INNOVATION = ENLIGHTENED STUDENTS
Did You know?
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence; Accredited by New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC).
- All K-8 teachers hold a CT or NY State Teaching Certification and a BS or MS degree in education.
- Mandarin and Spanish instruction Preschool through 8th grade
- Instrumental music lessons offered in grades 1-8
- Enrichment programs including Mock Trial, Model UN, Band, Musical, Theater, Advanced Math, Mandarin, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council and Chess are offered by professionals.
- New K-8 inquiry science program aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards with state of the art science lab to support instruction.
- State of the art technology is in place for innovative curriculum.
- An Active Athletics program including Girls & Boys JV/Varsity Basketball (grades 5th-8th) and
Track (K-8th), encourages skills and confidence.
- Christ-centered environment with daily prayers, service outreaches and weekly mass attendance by the entire school an integral part of the core.
- Strong, family like community where every child is welcomed, loved and given the tools to excel.
- Graduates are accepted to top high schools and colleges; earn average of $500,000 in scholarships per year.
Early Drop Off: 7:00am by Gathering Hall doors (will be charged $8, no need to pre-register)
Arrival: 7:50 a.m.
Departure: 2:50 p.m..
Early Dismissal, Regular: Noon.
Early Dismissal, Emergency: 11:50 a.m.
Delay, Emergency: 10:50 a.m.
Preschool School Hours:
Early Drop Off: 8:00 a.m. Contact Beth Keenan, firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day ahead.
Arrival: 8:45 a.m.
Departure: 1:45 p.m. for Pre-K 4 and Step Up; 11:45 a.m. for Pre-K 3’s
Extended Day: 1:45-2:45 p.m. for Pre-K 4 and Step Up (must register prior to the start of school year - this not a drop in).
Early Dismissal, Emergency: 11:30 a.m.
Delay, Emergency: 11:15 a.m. for Pre-K 4 and Step Up; Pre-K 3’s is cancelled.