We are a NEASC accredited, 2009 National Blue Ribbon School Awardee where children in Preschool through Eighth grade are challenged to stretch their minds and embrace those in need. Our academically strong, faith centered curriculum is enhanced by dynamic enrichment programs that expose students to real life opportunities that shape their future success. World languages, current technology, professional expertise and stellar teaching combine to create an atmosphere of innovation that is steeped in tradition.
TRADITION + INNOVATION = ENLIGHTENED STUDENTS
Did You know?
- Blue Ribbon School Awardee, 2009; Accredited by New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC).
- All K-8 teachers hold a CT or NY State Teaching Certification and a BS or MS degree in education.
- Exposure to World Languages.
- Instrumental music lessons offered in grades 1-8
- Enrichment programs including Mock Trial, Robotics, Band, Musical, Theater, Finance Club,
National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, and Chess are offered by professionals.
- State of the art technology is in place for innovative curriculum.
- An Active Athletics program including Girls & Boys JV/Varsity Basketball, Cheer and Track, encourages skills and confidence.
- Christ-centered environment with daily prayers, service outreaches and weekly Mass attendance by the entire school an integral part of the core.
- Strong, family like community where every child is welcomed, loved and given the tools to excel.
- Graduates are accepted to top high schools and colleges.
Arrival: 7:50 a.m.
Departure: 2:50 p.m..
Early Dismissal, Regular: 11:30 a.m.
2-Hour Delay Start Time: 9:50 a.m.
Preschool School Hours:
Early Drop Off: 7:45 a.m. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day ahead.
Arrival: 8:45 a.m.
- 1:45 p.m. for Pre-K 4 and Transitional Kindergarten
- 11:45 a.m. for Pre-K 3’s
Early Dismissal: 11:15 a.m.
Extended Day: 1:45-2:45 p.m. for Pre-K 4 and Transitional Kindergarten (must register prior to the start of school year - this not a drop in).
Two-Hour Delay: 10:45 a.m. Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4 and Transitional Kindergarten; Pre-K 2 is cancelled.