St. Rose of Lima School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC) and is a National Blue Ribbon School (2009).
A stellar academic, faith focused curriculum is layered with exceptional enrichment programs to offer a dynamic education for students in Preschool - 8th grade.
Why Choose St. Rose of Lima School?
- We offer the most experienced full-day kindergarten program in Newtown – in existence for more than 25 years
- Excellent Art, Music and Language programs for students starting in Preschool until 8th grade.
- Student life at St. Rose is enriched by a variety of programs, including Chess Club, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Pep Squad, Mock Trial, Finance Club, Band Instruction and a Spring Musical.
- Top notch technology integration at St. Rose includes use of SMART boards in every classroom and Chromebook learning for all grades.
- St. Rose of Lima Preschool curriculum is designed to ensure a seamless transition into full-day kindergarten, including reading readiness, literary skills and mathematical manipulation in a nurturing and fun atmosphere.