St. Rose of Lima School is accredited by the NEASC. We are very proud of the following achievements, which are a reflection of our commitment to academic excellence:
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence – U.S. Department of Education
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC)
- Nationally recognized recipient of Gold Level Award in the Math Counts competitive program
- More than $500,000 in academic scholarships granted to our graduating 8th grade class each year
Why Choose St. Rose of Lima School?
- We offer the most experienced full-day kindergarten program in Newtown – in existence for more than 25 years
- Excellent art, music and language programs, including Mandarin and Spanish for students starting in pre-school until 8th grade.
- Student life at St. Rose is enriched by a variety of programs, including Chess Club, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Pep Squad, Mock Trial, Model UN, Art Club and a Spring Musical.
- Top notch technology integration at St. Rose includes use of SMART boards in every classroom and iPAD learning for all grades.
- St. Rose of Lima Pre-School curriculum is designed to ensure a seamless transition into full-day kindergarten, including reading readiness, literary skills and mathematical manipulation in a nurturing and fun atmosphere.